Dear Mr. Pence,
I think I have this right:
- You went to the Indianapolis Colts game today.
- Knowing DAMN WELL that some of the players would kneel during the national anthem.
- But you went anyway.
- And then, in a GREAT SHOW of what you parade as "patriotism",
- You left.
- Sputtering, "I left today's Colts game because President Trump and I will not dignify any event that disrespects our soldiers, our Flag, or our National Anthem."
- Knowing, ALSO damn well, that these peaceful protests have NOTHING TO DO with respect for soldiers, flags, or anthems.
- Which has been explained at LEAST a zillion times.
- But, who cares?
- You and the Clown Prince (during your last playdate) figured it would be a great publicity stunt.
Way to go, Mr. Patriot. If we had more like you around during the Revolutionary War, we'd be taking a knee for "God Save the Queen".
Post a Comment