I've come to the conclusion that President* Trump is at his scariest whenever he says, "Everybody knows."
Here is a partial list of what Mr. Trump thinks everybody knows:
- He calls his own shots. (Who else would be this stupid?)
- "...largely based on an accumulation of data." (I shudder to think.)
- His hair is real. (That's a good thing?)
- As is He, Himself. (Ditto.)
- The Russian 'story' is fake news. (Not.)
- And there is no collusion. (Speaking strictly for himself, of course - so he says - but still. Not.)
- Everybody's against him. (This worries me.)
- James Comey is a showboat, a grandstander, a real nut job. And crazy. ("I know you are, but what am I?")
- The system is rigged. (Agreed. But by whom?)
- He had the largest inauguration crowd, period. (In spite of what you might have heard/seen/counted/cared about.)
- Jeb Bush is a wuss. (Obviously.)
- Steve Harvey.
This is but a sampling. There's much more. Mr. Trump may not be in contact with the Russians, but he appears to be in constant contact with the little green people on his home planet.
Mr. Trump, I assure you there is one thing for sure that everybody knows:
People like this actually exist and half the fucking population is on board and sees nothing wrong. I don't know anymore.ReplyDelete