Dear Representative Farenthold,
Unfortunately, you have come to my attention today. Specifically, your wistfully expressed desire to settle the health care issue "Aaron Burr-style" with "female senators from the Northeast".
But only if they were "a guy from south Texas".
Wow. So much to work with here.
I assume you are referring to Sentaor Susan Collins of Maine, Senator Shelley Moore Capito of West Virginia, and Senator Lisa Murkowski of Alaska.
For the record:
- I am from central Oklahoma.
- People from Oklahoma generally consider people from Texas - south or otherwise - to be yahoo blowhards.
- West Virginia and Alaska are not in the Northeast.
- Susan, Shelley, and Lisa are - probably - all better shots than you are.
- And they would have a much larger target.
Which goes to show you that grown men who allow themselves to be photographed, while attired in "ducky pajamas", alongside "lingerie models", should not be taken seriously. http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/politicians-potentially-career-ending-photos-gallery-1.14806?pmSlide=1.22120
Especially by voters.
Git along, little dogie,