Dear Congressman Walberg,
Last Friday, while speaking with some people unfortunate enough to be your constituents, you received some questions about your views on climate change.
To which you replied:
"I believe there's climate change. I believe there's been climate change since the beginning of time. Do I think man has some impact? Yeah, of course. Can man change the entire universe? No. Why do I believe that? Well, as a Christian, I believe that there is a creator in God who is much bigger than us. And I'm confident that, if there's a real problem, he can take care of it."
(How simple is that? Who needs Congressmen?)
Well, Mr. Walberg, I'm confident, too! I'm confident that:
- When you said "he", you meant just that.
- God probably thinks "he" already has taken care of it,
- Because "he" gave (some of) us brains.
- The plan is we're actually supposed to use them.
- You would do well to remember: "Whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap,"
- And right now that's not looking too good.
- Almost every person who has ever voted for you now deeply regrets it.
Good luck with 2018!