As entertaining as I find a celebrity smack-down between Whoopi Goldberg and Judge Jeanine Pirro, it's the guys who have my attention today. Specifically, the ones in Congress. Here are some random thoughts and observations:
- Trey Gowdy. I noticed the new haircut. A little punk, a little Jamie Lee Curtis. Don't get me wrong, I approve. It makes you look a lot less like a Death Eater. I also noticed the 2nd-day beard, and I think you're getting ready to go full-on Al Gore.
- Lindsey Graham. Obviously, hanging out with John McCain didn't leave much of an impression on you.
- The Manchurian Randicate, Rand Paul. You announced today that you're "honestly undecided" about whether you're going to support Brett "White Bread and Mayonnaise" Kavanaugh for the Supreme Court. (A perfect opportunity for a dweeb to grab a few headlines that don't involve assault charges.) Well, I have "honestly decided" that you'll do anything Trump says. Which makes me wonder what he's got on you.
- That Loser from Georgia. My daughter thinks Sacha Baron Cohen is going to save the world. And I'm beginning to think she's right.
- Marco Rubio. Looking good, Marco. Keep it up and you will be just the guy to knock Trump out of the box in 2020, if he makes it that far. However, at some point you might want to consider putting a little daylight between you and Ivanka. Just a thought.
Also on my radar: Devin Nunes, Dana Rohrabacher, Jim Jordan, and Jason Lewis. I'm looking forward to hearing more from you boys.
Hopefully, real soon.
Post a Comment